PowerPoint presentation Assignment has to be 100% original work! NO Plagiarism! Logically organized! NO grammatical errors! My professor is very strict. APA format 7th edition. Times Roman font. PowerPoint Presentation with 10 slides not including title page and reference page. Thorough Speaker Notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides. At least 4 scholarly references published within last 5 years. (Can use course textbook as one reference: Purnell, L. (2013). Transcultural health care: A culturally competent approach. (4th edition). Philadelphia: F. A. Davis Co.). Must include title page and reference page. If you have any questions about the assignment, feel free to ask questions. Please Make Sure You Addressed All the Areas Listed in the Instructions Below:
This assignment involves an Interview of a client from the African culture. Use the Purnell Model of Cultural Competence- Organizing Framework (You Only have to use 4 domain table boxes out of the 12 table boxes listed for the assignment from Chapter 2 of course textbook- Purnell, L. (2013). Transcultural health care: A culturally competent approach. (4th edition). Philadelphia: F. A. Davis Co.) to guide your interview.
(***I have already interviewed my person from the African culture and will upload the answers to the questions for 4 domains of Purnell Model. I will also upload the questions from the 4 domain tables of Purnell Model from chapter 2 in the course textbook).
Topic: Interview of an Individual from the African Culture Using Purnell Model of Cultural Competence
Topic: Interview Of An Individual From The African Culture Using Purnell Model Of Cultural Competence is rated 4.8/5 based on 684 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
1. Interview your selected person using four domains of the Purnell Model.
2. Complete a literature review of the cultural group from which your interview comes.
3. Compare and contrast data obtained from your interview with what you find in the literature.
4. Provide at least two recommendations for clinical practice.
5. Provide two recommendations for research.
6. Provide two recommendations for the health-care organization on this cultural group and be specific in your recommendations.
7. Value of this exercise to your future practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner.