• Take a new product about to be introduced or just introduced to the market (can be your product from Lab to Market, or anything else, can be a product or service). Describe what it is in one paragraph.
• Decide how radical the product is (behaviorally) on a scale of 1-5, 1 = new restaurant; 5 = consumer driverless car
• Assess the ACCORD of the current product, on each dimension 1= poor, 5 = excellent. Make sure to assess from the USER’s perspective.
Improving The Adoption Of New Product is rated 4.8/5 based on 109 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
• Identify realistic areas for improvement on the ACCORD, and briefly describe the feasible actions to be taken
• Assess the ACCORD again for after your proposed changes have taken place