· Write a 2- to 3-page paper explaining your project study idea.
· Discuss how you will use the templates, rubrics, and checklists to ensure that your study aligns all elements in the process.
· Your paper should be written using scholarly tone and in APA-style with citations and references.
For the first part,
explaining your project study, I suggest you use the following outline or
the prospectus form if you prefer - in which case you write the second part of
the assignments in one of the boxes at the bottom of the form.
Discussion About How You Will Use The Templates, Rubrics, And Checklists To Align is rated 4.8/5 based on 575 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
· Introduction/Background: Just 1 sentence if there is anything to explain that the reader needs to know to understand the problem. If any reader gets the problem, then no background needed.
· Problem Statement: A ONE sentence problem statement - that's it. Then the evidence for that ONE sentence problem statement.
· Purpose: One sentence
· Framework: One paragraph
· Research Question(s)